At the Law Firm of Lindsey Birdsong, P.C., we are dedicated to providing the highest professional services to you, whether need:
- To set up a new business (LLC’s PA’s or PC’s), partnership, acquisition or joint venture;
- A contract prepared, reviewed, and/or a negotiated;
- A Will and other additional estate planning documents prepared or updated;
- Guidance on healthcare law matters, including Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute and False Claim Act “Qui Tam” matters;
- Representation of clients in litigation matters in the Eastern and Northern District of Texas;
We are a general practice law firm providing business, commercial and corporate law services, health law, civil litigation, and estate planning/probate.
Lindsey Birdsong, PC serves clients all across Texas and East Texas including Longview, Tyler, Sulphur Springs, Athens, Jacksonville, Henderson, Mineola, Kilgore, and Lubbock.
Our ultimate goal is to serve you with the professional integrity and capacity that you deserve. Be assured that each matter is handled in a timely efficient manner without compromising quality.
At Lindsey Birdsong, P.C., we believe that every client and his/her matter is important and deserves quality individual attention. Please check one of our practice areas to get a better idea of how we can better serve you.
Lindsey Birdsong, PC has been actively involved in establishing businesses and practices in our local community and is an Adjunct Instructor for The University of Texas at Tyler Executive MBA Program. It is our goal to see this area develop through personal, financial, economic and business growth and we have the tools and experience to assist in all aspects. We understand the importance of being able to trust someone to help with your legal needs and will be with you from inception to completion.
The highest compliment our clients can give us is the referral of their friends and family to our practice.
We are currently accepting new clients.