As a successful East Texas business owner, you recognize that it isn’t just a unique idea or excellent customer service that will keep your entity growing. It requires diligence in monitoring expenses. It takes continuous assessments of relationships with vendors, employees and business partners. When these evaluations reveal that a conflict may develop, you know how important it is to engage proactively.
Many business disputes may be resolved through negotiation. However, others require more aggressive legal action. Although you may have devised strong contracts when you founded your enterprise, these agreements may not prevent some legal issues from unfolding. This is the time to seek an attorney’s aid.
Your Legal Ally In Complex Litigation Matters
Our legal team concentrates primarily on business and commercial legal matters, and we litigate a range of disputes in Texas courts, including:
- Contract disputes such as breach of contract or breach of loan agreement
- Business torts, including breach of fiduciary duty and theft of trade secrets
- Noncompete agreements and nonsolicitation litigation
- Partnership conflicts, including those related to voting interests or business dissolution
- Suits against other businesses for deceptive trade practices or consumer fraud
We are dedicated to pursuing justice to protect your business interests now and in the future. We will assess your circumstances and will tailor a cost-effective strategy. Whether you choose to litigate, negotiate, or seek other legal action, such as filing for injunctive relief, our legal professionals will work with you to achieve a satisfactory result. Click here to schedule a consultation.